Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The day after....

Yesterday, had to the most painful day of this year for mE!
I visited the dentist twice! Once in the morning and then later in the day...
The infection in my gums had become quite big, I was unable to open my mouth even to drink water.
Speaking was a nightmare. Calling up the office folks to tell about my condition too was impossible.
Anyways, in the morning visit to the dentist, he just administered some anti-inflammatory medicines and then told me to report back to him in the Evening!

Went back at 7:30 in the evening.
He then proceeded to "break" the inflamed part.....without administering any anaesthetic!
He used his dangerous looking instruments to break open the "boil" and what followed was something you see in hollywood horror movies...
Blood oozed out for minutes...
The pain was unbearable.
But at hat moment, i was feeling victorious having conquered the irritating infection.
I hope this doesn't recur now.
me now leavin for job.
Will post later tonite!

2 comments:

govigov said...

Good going whiz about the toothache. The pain is a very bad one, and i am having one right now. The doctor has asked me to take antibiotics for the pain, but all i am ahaving is the painkiller. they need the infrdction to go before they pull out the teeth. :(

Nice blog you have there whiz, keep it up - regards govigov

Rahul Srinivas said...

Thnks for the post govi..