Monday, March 20, 2006

Toothache!

Please brush your teeth...and do that proeprly each day! I am right now suffering the consequences of ignoring oral hygiene .
I had a root canal job done three years ago and the cap has come of now. The worst part is the infection. My gums are swollen and i can't even speak legibly right now.
The pain is unbearable.
I will not be able to go to office today due to this, which means a deduction of 1000 bucks from my performance incentives!
But this is like one of those times when you don't really care about such things.
It is 5:55 a.m right now and I am longing to visit the dentist by 10 a.m.
I will be keeping you folks posted about further developments.

3 comments:

scotsboyuk said...

That sounds awful Whiz. I hope you get to the dentist soon and have it treated.

Rahul Srinivas said...

Yeah..going to the dentist now... The first time i'm actually looking forward to see him!

scotsboyuk said...

Glad to hear you're going now! Let us know how you get on.