Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ok..here we go!


Finally gettin some time to post stuff here.. The pic you see above is of my workplace..




Working for MS does have some advantages....
We have two lcd monitors (with 2 fully loaded cpu's to boot) at workplace..
My workstation is a Dell machine with 512 mb ram and an Nvidia gpu (i forgot the model)
The other machine is a gaming rig.. 1 gig of ram.., Nvidia Geforce MX -4000 (i think..).
Good enough tp play halo, and nfsmw at decent resolutions.. I would love to see this beast with an ATi X1800 XT!!

And did you folks notice the keyboard with finger-print based login?
Cool I should say!


I being in the Windows Update department, however seldom get enough time to really squeeze that max outta these beauties.
The Gaming folks who occupy the desks just beside us are the luckiest of the lot! Imagine getting paid for playing all your favy games...

No comments: