Monday, March 6, 2006

Water Under The Bridge...

Yeah.Wierd title.
Thats all that came to my mind when i see myself now...
The last time I posted something here, yours truly was a jobless, unemployed (by sheer will and determination) guy addicted to a vibrant web forum...


Much water has flown under the bridge since then.
The same guy got a job with a certain Mr.William Gates' company.

The last few months have been a really turbulent period of my life!
From a hopeless, unemployed, lazy guy to an Employed, agile and outgoing (in this case outgoing stands for going out of the house, since earlier I seldom used to get out of my 20*20 room)
guy.

Am happy.
Things have changed a lot in a mere two months!
Look forward to posting here more often now.
Will be getting a new phone next month (Most Probably a smartphone or a Walkman series from SE)

For the time being,
Chow!!!

No comments: