Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome Download

As I write this, a press conference announcing the launch of Google's latest baby is underway. Thanks to a CNET live feed, I am being updated with all the latest information by the minute!

What an amazing day this has turned out to be!. Rushed in as usual to office this morning and looked at the feeds. Nothing suspicious in there! All of a sudden, I receive an e-mail from the editor to cover "Googles latest browser!" I was like WTF?? Thats when I rechecked the feeds and realized that what I was shrugging off as a retro colored google themed momento attempt -- turned out to be the Google browser! All of the names they could think of, why did they end up with Chrome??

That said, I can already sense -- this is gonna be BIG!

The download site is live!!

http://www.google.com/chrome

No comments: