Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Basic Intro: Alap Naik Desai

I will always prefer to write generally about tech stuff for the common man & his everyday use.

Few people will be very keen on "Large Hadron Collider" OR "Touch-Screen Laptops" which exists as prototypes.

However, a lot of enthusiastic & young technocrats will be keen to explore simple optimization techniques to improve their workspace, efficiency, i.e. make life a bit more easy, productive & fun.

To jot down a few topics which I would be writing about:

A low-down on Web-Browsers.(Believe me, I have tried them all!)
Ultra-useful plug ins, scripts, add-ons for Mozilla FireFox.(Now you know what I prefer ;))
The best Video-Playback software for the common-man.
A simple but super-efficient office productivity enhancer (& some fun too.)
The best virus-scanner & Spy-ware scanner

More to come!

*Please note that the views expressed in my blogs are mine alone. They do not reflect any hidden propaganda or marketing gimmick to push products. I do not write a blog/review about Technology until I have personally tried/tested it. It is at the sole discretion of the reader to lay faith on my views & use/purchase/subscribe to it. I will not be responsible for any direct/indirect loss arising after reading my entries.

That said, I have spent my ENTIRE free time pursuing technology. I am a B.Tech Plastics from UDCT with a passion for new/upcoming/cutting-edge & productivity enhancing technology.

No comments: